Cravendale Whole Milk 500ml
7 days guaranteed *
£1.20 per litre
It nourishes our bodies, it helps us start the day and it makes the perfect cup of tea.
At Cravendale we do everything to make milk even better.
We use ceramic filters to remove more of the bacteria that turns milk sour. All of this keeps Cravendale wonderfully pure and fresh for twice as long as standard fresh milk without additional heat treatment.
You could say it's pretty Marvellous milk.
Store upright in the fridge at 0-5°C to keep it pure and fresh, and don't exceed the use by date on the top of the carton. Cravendale milk stays fresh for 7 days provided it is within the use by date on the top of the carton.*
Country of Origin
Arla Foods Ltd,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100ml|
|Of which saturates||2.3g|
|Of which sugars||4.7g|
|RI: Reference Intakes|
Tasty and very ‘moreish’ these savoury scones should be served warm with the butter gently melting so you can swirl in a nutty-sweet stick of Fenland celery. It makes a perfect combination ideal for a light lunch or teatime treat.
These sumptuous sponge puddings look lovely, and taste even better, making them a great way to round off a perfect dinner party.
A rich comfort dish using a seasonal delight. It will make a deliciously creamy side dish to any roast meats or can also simply be enjoyed with a refreshing side salad.
Jason Atherton believes everyone should be able to make a great meatball dish and this is something he’ll often cook with the kids at home. The key is to use good-quality mince with a decent amount of fat and make sure you season well. Another tip: keep the meatballs loose as you shape them – squashed meatballs will end up hard and dense. I also try to make a big batch each time so that we can freeze a portion for another meal.
1 hr 45 mins
What can be better than a side of creamy, nutmeg-infused spinach? Perfect to accompany any roast and especially good at Christmas.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.