Cuskiboo Organic Bamboo Baby Comforter Cream
over 1 month *
• Suitable from birth
• Perfect gift for parents to be, new-born baby & toddlers
• Creates healthy sleep patterns
• Comforts and soothes your baby to sleep
• Simple, safe , functional & consistent
• Eco-friendly, biodegradable, anti-bacterial & ULTRA soft
• Rayon made from organically grown bamboo
• Fully machine washable
• Alternative to dummies or pacifiers
• Unique concept absorbs comforting scents
• Available in 3 colours
Cuskiboo is a calming, safe and a healthy alternative to other infant comforters or sleeping aids. It is machine washable and retains its comforting softness, wash after wash.
Suitable from birth Cuskiboo has all the qualities a child looks for in a comforter, softness, suck-ability, sheer lovability and of a course labels to twiddle but unlike a traditional blanket it can be easily replaced if lost or damaged.
Babies & toddlers can sometimes experience separation anxieties, once they realise they are not physically attached to their parents, usually between 9 months & 2 years old. This is the time when Cuskiboo can become invaluable.
The most amazing find midwives discovered during tests with new born babies was because of the extra absorbency Cuskiboo holds, and in those early days when mummy/baby scents are so crucial, she not only carries mummy's scents to baby but carries baby's scent to mummy, so this is ultimately beneficial for mummy/baby bonding and also helps to bring on mummy's milk flow, thus helping to make breast feeding easier. Cuskiboo is a truly amazing comforter and it is always best to have 2 during the early days especially if planning to breast feed, one with baby one with mummy and keep swapping...
Cuskiboo is made lovingly from a special bamboo yarn which has many wonderful properties. It is ultra-absorbent, anti-bacterial, and importantly eco-friendly. Bamboo is highly sustainable and grows organically without the need for harmful chemical pesticides or fertilisers. It has a very short growth cycle, is easily cultivated and is totally bio-degradable. Additionally, when growing bamboo, it absorbs all those nasty greenhouse gases and produces about 35% more oxygen than normal trees. So... by developing Cuskiboo we are helping our planet.....
Cuski® is the anglicised Welsh term, meaning to sleep, and was created to bring comfort to babies and toddlers all over the world.
Keep Cuskiboo close to you, either inside your clothing or next to you in bed for a few days; it will absorb all those comforting mummy/daddy scents, then introduce to baby to create a naturally safe comforting environment. Cuskiboo helps to soothe and reassure your baby whilst giving you some well deserved mummy/daddy time!
Cuski Baby Ltd, Cuski House, Old Mill Place, Tattenhall, Cheshire CH3 9RJ
Small cube gift box
A perfect new-born baby gift, baby shower gift, or even a great gift for toddlers!
Cuski also known as snuggle blanket, security blanket, blankie, cuddle blanket, cuddle cloth, comfort blanket, lovie and above all the best gift for babies!
Cuski complies will all relevant safety standards.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.