Offer - Cuvee Fleur VdP Rose 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£4.99 per 75cl
- Brands: Cuvee Fleur
- Grape Varieties: Chenin Blanc, Shiraz - Syrah
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Southern France
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Rose
Ideal as an aperitif, it will derink well with fish, seafood, chicken, charcuterie, salads, paella and Far Eastern dishes
Colour: Salmon Pink, Nose: flavours of ripe and sweet strawberries and raspberries, Taste: Fresh and fruity with an harmonious lingering finish
Revamped to display an old fashion French style, this range of wines will be surprising by its modernity, freshness and fruitiness. Sourced from vineyards located in France, it will take you through the French way of life!
The diversity of French wine is due to the country's wide range of vineyards which are either influenced by the Mediterranean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean or a continental climate. This diversity of different climates combined to the broad array of terroirs enhance the production of fascinating French wine.
The grapes are harvested at night when the temperature is cool, in order to prevent from oxidation and to preserve the subtle fruity aromas. The juice is sent after a gentle pressing to ferment at low temperature to enhance the elegant aromatic profile. The wine stays on its fine lees at least two months and is often stirred up to ensure a smooth texture.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Rosé French Wine
Product of France
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.