Cuvee Fleur VdP Rose 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£4.99 per 75cl
Cuvee Fleur is a crisp, fruity rose made from the traditional southern French grape varieties, Cinsault and Syrah, grown in the Laguedoc region between the historic towns of Carcassone and Beziers, close to the Mediterranean.
Cuvee Fleur is a refreshing and easy-drinking rose with depth of fruit and a clean, dry finish.
Alc. 12% Vol.
- Brands: Cuvee Fleur
- Grape Varieties: Chenin Blanc, Shiraz - Syrah
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Southern France
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Rose
Ideal as an aperitif, it will derink well with fish, seafood, chicken, charcuterie, salads, paella and Far Eastern dishes
Country of Origin
Mis En Bouteille Par Les Producteurs Reunis
Glass bottle recyclable
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.