Da Luca Pinot Grigio Venezie 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £6.99
It is a dry and elegant wine with flavours of crisp apple, citrus zest and toasted almonds with a lingering finish.
Nothing captures the Sicilian spirit and vibrancy better than Scopa. Played by families after dinner and growers amongst the vines, this lively, local card game was the perfect inspiration for our packaging.
- Brands: Da Luca
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Grigio
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Veneto
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White
Serve chilled, either on its own or to accompany light white meat dishes and salads
Dry and elegant with flavours of crisp apple, citrus zest and toasted almonds with a lingering finish.
Serve chilled, either on its own or to accompany chicken or seafood dishes and salads.
Scipione Luca Giuliani
The brand's focus is built around the winemaker, Scipione `Luca' Giuliani, and his dedication to his art, rather than on a specific region or grape varieties. This is important as it gives us total flexibility in terms of range extensions - Da Luca wines can come from any anywhere, and any varietals, in Italy.
This Pinot Grigio is produced from grapes grown in the rolling hills north of Venice.
Small volume maceration took place in press machine for 4-6 hours at low temperatures. Fermentation started by introduction of selected yeasts at controlled temperature of 12-14 degress C. At the end of fermentation the wine was not decanted but stayed on lees to extract additional complexity. The wine is then clarified, filtered and cold stabilised.
Return To Address
Accolade Wines Ltd,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Pinot Grigio - White Italian Wine
Wine of Italy
Accolade Wines Ltd,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.