Offer - Dalehead 10 Free Range Pork Casserole Sausages 560g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
£7.14 per kg
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.; Grill - From Chilled. Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium heat turning occasionally, cook for 20-25 minutes.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven 190°C Electric, 170°C Fan, Gas mark 5.
Remove all packaging. Place on a lightly greased tray in the centre of the oven for 30-35 minutes. As the skins are natural there is no need to prick them.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Return To Address
Recipe suggestion: Fry two chopped red onions in an oven proof casserole dish for 1-2 minutes. Add two large diced potatoes and four diced carrots and fry for a further 5 minutes. Add one can of chopped tomatoes, 500ml of chicken stock, 1 teaspoon of fresh sage and half a teaspoon of fresh chopped thyme. Add salt and pepper to taste and bring to the boil. Meanwhile grill the sausages as per pack instructions then add to the casserole, cover and cook for 1-2 hours in a pre heated oven at 190°C Electric, 170°C Fan, Gas mark 5.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
10 Free range pork sausages
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Produced in the UK from British Pork
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork (96%), Hog Casing, Sea Salt, Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Stabilizer Triphosphates, Black Pepper, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite, White Pepper, Onion, Mace, Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid, Maize Starch, Salt, Sage, Ginger, Dextrose Monohydrate
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||as prepared per 100g||as prepared per 2 sausages|
|Energy||1341kJ (323kcal)||1127kJ (272kcal)|
|of which saturates||9.0g||7.6g|
|of which sugars||0.4g||0.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.