Offer - Daylesford Organic Butternut, Honey & Sage Soup 500ml
4 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
80p per 100ml
Smooth & Sweet Butternut Squash with distinctive sage
Bright, ripe butternut squash is combined with honey & a touch of aromatic sage to create this smooth, velvety soup full of rich, buttery flavour. Delicious with a slice of our creamy Adlestrop cheese melted on toasted sourdough.
We believe organic is better for our health, our animals and the environment; and of course always tastes better.
Organic food contains more of the good stuff and less of the bad stuff - like pesticides and additives - it's food you can trust.
We use the produce from our own organic farms in Gloucestershire and Staffordshire whenever possible. Because we're a working farm, supply can vary. So sometimes we'll source ingredients from a handful of organic farms in the surrounding counties instead.
Keep refrigerated, once opened use within 24 hours.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase: use within one month.
Defrost fully before use. Do not re-freeze once defrosted
Hob - From Chilled. Ready in 5 minutes: Heat for 5 minutes in a saucepan over a medium heat, stirring occasionally - don't let it boil.; Microwave - From Chilled. Alternatively place in a microwavable bowl and cover. Heat on full power for 2 minutes, stir and heat for a further 2 1/2 minutes until piping hot throughout.
Country of Origin
Daylesford near Kingham,
Packing - Recyclable
Organic soup butternut squash, honey & sage
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/non-EU Agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Butternut Squash (53%), Vegetable Stock, Double Cream (Milk) (6%), Unsalted Butter (Milk), Honey (2%), Lemon Juice, Sea Salt*, Sage (0.3%), Vegetable Stock: Water*, Carrots, Celeriac (Celery), Leeks, Onions, Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Celery, Fennel, Thyme, *Non organic
Produced in an environment where gluten, nuts and soya are also handled.
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per 250ml serving|
|of which saturates||4.9g||12.3g|
|of which sugars||5.0g||12.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.