Daylesford Organic Cheddar Typically: 250g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Price per kg: £22.99
Min. weight: 0.2kg
Max. weight: 0.3kg
We're especially proud of our organic Cheddar, which has been winning awards since we started making it in on our farm in 2003. Because we use the milk from our own British Friesians, you can see the change in the seasons by the variation in colour. It's classic tangy flavour goes perfectly with our apple and chilli chutney and our award-winning fruit bread.
- Made by hand on our farm's creamery;
- Using artisan methods;
- This cheese has just won a 2011 Nantwich International Cheese Award and a 2011 Great Taste Award.
Daylesford farmshop: (`Discover more from the Daylesford Range' link above)
At Daylesford, we have been farming organically for over 25 years with a simple passion for real food. Our new virtual farmshop on Ocado stocks our full range of award-winning organic produce, including our meat, cheese, soups, meals, milk, bread, cakes and a great range of larder essentials.
Visit our farmshop at www.ocado.com/daylesford
Daylesford is a working farm, and the food we produce varies with the seasons. Just like all farmers markets, we bring the best of what we have each day to Ocado. We hope you find what you are looking for.
Preparation and Usage
Best served at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Daylesford near Kingham,
Full Product Name:
Keep refrigerated 0-5°C
EU Organic- GB-ORG-05, EU/Non-Eu Agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Added Ingredients: Salt*, Animal Rennet*, *Non-Organic, Made with: Pasteurised Cows' Milk
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.