Daylesford Organic Lamb Loin Chops 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
£22.00 per kg
We farm four different breeds of sheep throughout the year, so that you can always have lamb which is in season and at it's best for the table. Throughout their lives, they graze our clover-rich organic pastures, producing meat which is full-flavoured and very lean - it just melts in your mouth.
- Our animals roam freely on our farm's organic pastures, and feed on the organic crops we grow ourselves;
- We never use herbicides or artificial fertilisers;
- Our lamb has won a 2010 Soil Association award.
Daylesford farmshop: (`Discover more from the Daylesford Range' link above)
At Daylesford, we have been farming organically for over 25 years with a simple passion for real food. Our new virtual farmshop on Ocado stocks our full range of award-winning organic produce, including our meat, cheese, soups, meals, milk, bread, cakes and a great range of larder essentials.
Visit our farmshop at www.ocado.com/daylesford
Daylesford is a working farm, and the food we produce varies with the seasons. Just like all farmers markets, we bring the best of what we have each day to Ocado. We hope you find what you are looking for.
We've been farming organically for over 35 years, meaning our animals enjoy their natural grass and forage-based diet, growing into strong and healthy animals, free from unnecessary chemicals, antibiotics and GM feed.
We choose British breeds who thrive in their native landscape and encourage healthy biodiversity on our farm. We avoid waste of any kind, so manure and kitchen waste compost are returned to the soil as rich natural fertilisers. We have even built our own abattoir to ensure the highest animal welfare and reduce food miles, which results in better tasting meat, and we spread our message far beyond the boundaries of our own fields.
Each step of our journey is made with a conscience, and a love for food.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @daylesfordfarm
Visit daylesford.com/recipes for seasonal inspiration
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. For perfectly cooked lamb, our head chef recommends:
Season meat and cook in a searing hot pan with a little oil for 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally until browned to your liking. Rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Preparation and Usage
Wash hands, knives and surfaces thoroughly before and after preparing raw meat.
Country of Origin
Daylesford near Kingham,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Organic Pastured Lamb Loin Chops
Keep refrigerated 0-5°C. Consume within the use by date. Once pack is opened use on the same day. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Use By: see front of pack.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU Agriculture
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Lamb (100%).
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.