Offer - Daylesford Organic Red Thai Chicken 550g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
£1.45 per 100g
Our organic chickens live significantly longer than ordinary free range chickens, so their meat has time to develop its flavour fully.
We use the produce from our own organic farms in Gloucestershire and Staffordshire whenever possible. Because we're a working farm, supply can vary. So sometimes we'll source ingredients from a handful of organic farms in the surrounding counties instead.
We have been farming organically for over 30 years with a simple passion for real food.
Keep refrigerated 0-5ºC, once opened use within 24 hours.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase: use within one month.
Defrost fully before use. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Hob - From Chilled. Ready in ten minutes: Heat for ten minutes in a saucepan over a medium heat, stirring occasionally - don't let it boil.; Microwave - From Chilled. Alternatively place in a microwavable bowl and cover. Heat on full power for 3 minutes, stir and heat for a further 3 minutes until piping hot throughout.
Return To Address
Daylesford near Kingham,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Daylesford near Kingham,
Organic red Thai chicken with aubergine & lemongrass
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/Non-EU Agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Chicken (32%), Stock, Potatoes, Coconut Milk (10%), Onions (10%), Aubergine (8%), Red Curry Paste (6%), Soy Sauce, Red Pepper, Spinach (2%), Sugar, Potato Flour, Coriander, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt*, Lime Juice (0.3%), Stock: Water*, Sea Salt*, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract*, Onion Powder, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Thyme, Sage, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Red Curry Paste: Onions, Chilli, Red Pepper, Water*, Garlic Purée, Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Basil, Coriander, Lemon & Lime Zest (3%), Dried Lemongrass (0.07%), Sea Salt*, Ground Cumin, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Turmeric, Soy Sauce: Water*, Soya Beans, Whole Wheat, Sea Salt*, *Non-Organic
Produced in an environment that also handles celery, milk and mustard.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 275g serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.8g|
|of which sugars||3.1g||8.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.