Offer - Daylesford Organic Red Thai Chicken 550g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
£1.45 per 100g
At Daylesford we make real food with the simplest organic ingredients full of real flavour, we don't need to add anything artificial.
Organic is better for our health, our animals and the environment; and of course always tastes better
Red Thai Chicken Curry
Aromatic spices, spinach, lemongrass and rich coconut milk create this fragrant and creamy curry packed full of spicy citrus flavours. All of our organic meals, soups and bone broths are made by hand on our farm, using fresh produce and slow cooking to bring out the natural flavours.
Because we're a working farm, supply can vary. So sometimes we'll source ingredients from a handful of organic farms in the surrounding counties instead.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Hob - From Chilled. Pour into a saucepan and heat for 10 minutes over a medium heat, stirring occasionally - don't let it boil. Alternatively pour into a microwavable bowl and cover. Heat on full power (800w) for 3 minutes, stir and heat for a further 3 minutes until piping hot throughout. Instructions are a guideline only as appliances may vary.
Return To Address
Daylesford near Kingham,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Daylesford near Kingham,
Full Product Name:
Organic Red Thai Chicken Curry
Keep refrigerated 0-5°C, once opened use within 24 hours. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase: use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/non-EU Agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Chicken (27%), Stock, Potatoes, Onion (12%), Coconut Milk (9%), Red Curry Paste, Aubergine (5%) Red Pepper, Soy Sauce, Sugar, Spinach (1%), Potato Flour, Coriander, Sunflower Oil, Lime Juice (0.3%), Sea Salt*, *Non-Organic, Stock: Water* Sea Salt*, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract*, Onion Powder, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Thyme, Sage, Black Pepper, Tumeric, Red Curry Paste: Onions, Chilli, Red Pepper, Water*, Garlic Puree, Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Basil, Coriander, Lemon and Lemon Zest (2%), Dried Lemongrass (0.06%), Sea Salt*, Ground Cumin, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Tumeric, Soy Sauce: Water*, Whole Soya Beans, Whole Wheat, Sea Salt*
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 275g serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.8g|
|of which sugars||3.1g||8.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.