Daylesford Organic Skimmed Milk 1L
2 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
£1.00 per litre
Grazing on flower-rich grass pastures and nutritious forage rooted in fully-certified organic soil, the herd of healthy, happy cows produce traditional-style milk for healthier, happier families. We milk our cows twice a day, right next to the lush green meadows they call home, then pasteurise and pour the milk right on our farm. We don't homogenise our milk, to preserve its goodness.
The award-winning jug you're holding is made from 40% chalk - a natural material requiring no chemical extraction. It uses less than a third of the plastic and a quarter of the manufacturing energy of a conventional HDPE milk bottle, whilst also generating 72% less production waste and 93% less water pollution.
Tell us what you think of this milk, ask us about organic farming or show us a picture if you tried one of our recipes from daylesford.com
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @daylesfordfarm
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Produced in an environment where nuts, gluten, mustard and sesame seeds are also handled
Return To Address
Daylesford near Kingham,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Daylesford near Kingham,
Full Product Name:
Organic pasteurised skimmed cows' milk
Keep refrigerated 0-5ºC. Suitable for freezing. Freeze on day of purchase.
Use By: See top of jug.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU Agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Skimmed Milk
|Typical Values||as sold per 100ml|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||4.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.