Daylesford Organic Spiced Pumpkin with Ginger and Puys Lentils 550g
4 days guaranteed *
90.7p per 100g
ORGANIC SPICED PUMPKIN CASSEROLE WITH GINGER & PUY LENTILS
Hearty vegetarian casserole of earthy spices and herbs, delicious with yoghurt and rice. Our organic meals, soups and bone broths are made by hand on our farm, using fresh produce and slow cooking to bring out the natural flavours.
Organic vegetables reach you just as nature intended: no synthetic fertilisers and no herbicides. You can taste the difference.
We use the produce from our own organic farms in Gloucestershire and Staffordshire whenever possible. Because we're a working farm, supply can vary. So sometimes we'll source ingredients from a handful of organic farms in the surrounding counties instead.
We have been farming organically for over 30 years with a simple passion for real food.
keep refrigerated 0-5˚C, once opened use within 24 hours.
SUITABLE FOR FREEZING ON DAY OF PURCHASE: use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Heat for ten minutes in a saucepan over a medium heat, stirring occasionally – don’t let it boil. Alternatively place in a microwavable bowl and cover. Heat on full power (800w) for 3 minutes, stir and heat for a further 3 minutes until piping hot throughout.
Return To Address
Please recycle this FSC-certified cardboard. The pouch is as light as possible, to minimise its carbon footprint.
AT DAYLESFORD, WE MAKE REAL FOOD WITH THE SIMPLEST ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. OUR HEART HIGHLIGHTS FOODS CREATED WITH OUR NUTRITIONIST, TO BE PARTICULARLY NUTRIENT-DENSE AND BENEFICIAL TO YOUR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/non-EU Agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tomatoes, pumpkin (23%), water*, onions, dried butterbeans, carrots, dried puy lentils (3%), celery, spinach, sunflower oil, basil, ginger puree (1%), garlic puree, coconut sugar (0.8%), sea salt*, cumin powder, coriander, red chilli (0.3%), turmeric powder, ground coriander seeds, black pepper. *Non-organic.
See ingredients in bold. Produced in an environment that also handles gluten.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 275g serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.8g|
|of which sugars||3.6g||9.9g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.