De Cecco Spaghetti 500g
De Cecco's is the first pasta certified for the distinctive quality of many parameters such as:
· The selection of the best durum wheat, which guarantees a greater firmness of the pasta whilst cooking;
· Use of high particle size to preserve the wholeness of the gluten;
· Kneaded with cold water (under 15°C), that assures a sweeter taste and a better firmness during cooking;
· Slow and low temperature drying (for Spaghetti shape above 18 hours) in order to preserve the natural characteristics of our semolina;
· Coarse bronze drawing, to give pasta the ideal roughness that makes it adhere perfectly to sauces.
The selection of the best durum wheat, which guarantees a greater firmness of the pasta whilst cooking;
Use of high particle size to preserve the wholeness of the gluten;
Kneaded with cold water (under 15°C), that assures a sweeter taste and a better firmness during cooking;
Slow and low temperature drying (for Spaghetti shape above 18 hours) in order to preserve the natural characteristics of our semolina;
Coarse bronze drawing, to give pasta the ideal roughness that makes it adhere perfectly to sauces.
- Brands: De Cecco
Store in a cool dry place.
Cooking Time: 12 min.
For perfect cooking: use 6 litres of water per 500g. Add salt and put in the pasta when the water boils. Stir from time to time. When cooked, drain and season as you please.
Preparation and Usage
Cooking time: 10-12 min.
Country of Origin
F.LLi De Cecco di Filippo Fara S. Martino SpA 66015 Fara S.Martino (CH) Italia.
Pack - Recyclable
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Durum Wheat Semolina.
|Typical Values||Per 100 g|
|Of Which: Saturates||0.3 g|
|Of Which: Sugars||3.4 g|
Children just adore this adapted version of Spaghetti Bolognese made with chicken, but luckily it is also a favourite with adults too.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Jul-2015 at 00:21. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.