Del Monte Peach Slices in Light Syrup 420g
Everyone at Del Monte is passionate about fruit. From our growers in distant plantations to the specialist canners, we're all determined to bring you the tastiest canned fruit possible. Our secret? We use only the best, sun ripened fruit that is hand-picked only when it's bursting with maximum flavour. That's how we capture a taste that's as delicious as the day the fruit was first picked!
100 Years of being the Fruit Experts
For more than a century Del Monte have been the fruit experts and we're still as passionate and enthusiastic about making delicious, quality canned fruit as ever. That's why we know you'll enjoy this product as much as we enjoyed making it for you.
We only say yes to the best... so you can too!
At Del Monte we're committed to farming practices that are both ethical and eco-friendly. Working closely with growers around the globe, we actively promote sustainable agriculture and help protect the environment*.
*To learn more please contact www.delmonteeurope.com
Store in a cool dry place. Empty unused contents into a non-metallic container, cover, keep cool.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Del Monte International Inc,
P.O. Box 3,
Packing - Recyclable
Peaches, Water, Sugar, Glucose Fructose Syrup, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
|Typical Values||PER 100 g|
|Energy||277 kJ / 65 kcal|
For lovers of all things British, vintage and sprinkled with sherry, see below for the most convenient trifle recipe ever. Remember that you can use any canned fruit; try raspberries, peaches or cherries. Don’t forget to let the jelly set properly, or else you will have a very sloppy (but still tasty) trifle on your hands.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-Oct-2015 at 01:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.