Delisante Quiche Lorraine 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
92.5p per 100g
- Brands: Delisante
Keep Refrigerated; Cannot be Microwaved; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven to 160ºC, 320ºF or gas Mark 4. Remove quiche from all packaging and place on a baking tray. Heat for 25 minutes or 20 minutes if using a fan oven. Remove from oven carefully. Check quiche is piping hot before serving. Not suitable for microwave heating. Do not reheat.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Defrost thoroughly before heating.
Preparation and Usage
Can be eaten hot or cold. Delicious served with fresh salad or vegetables.
Return To Address
If you have any questions or comments about this quiche, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Station Road Industrial Estate,
Quoting the Use by date the on front of pack.
Country of Origin
Station Road Industrial Estate,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Light shortcrust butter enriched pastry with free range egg, mature Cheddar cheese and smoked bacon with added water
Keep refrigerated. Freezing guidelines. Freeze on day of purchase. Use within 3 months Defrost: Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator. Follow the heating instructions for oven cook from chilled as above or use immediately if eating cold. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Freshly made in the U.K.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Free Range Egg (19%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (16%), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Onion, Smoked Bacon with Added Water (9%) (Pork, Water, Salt, Preservative Potassium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate and Sodium Nitrite, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate), Milk, Double Cream (Milk), Water, Palm Oil, Maize Flour, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Dextrose Monohydrate, Garlic Purée, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Nutmeg, Preservative Potassium Sorbate.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 200g servings|
|of which saturates||10.7g||21.4g|
|of which sugars||1.8g||3.6g|
|RI = % of your daily reference intake|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.