Dettol Power & Fresh Floor Wipes Lemon 15 per pack
Price each: 23.3p
Complete Clean's '3X Cleaning Power' loosens kitchen grease and bathroom grime to leave your surfaces shiny. These wipes are suitable for all sealed wooden and laminate floors as well vinyl, lino and glazed tiles. Simply pull back the resealable cover, take out a wipe and lay it on the floor, before running it across the surface with a broom or your hand. If you have a sweeper system, these wipes will fix around the head and can be swept along the floor to leave a visible shine and a fresh citrus scent in every room. Make sure to dispose of the wipes after each use - the resealable pack will keep your remaining wipes fragrant and moist.
Don't waste wipes, try to use both sides & you'll still get 99.9% of bacteria kill.
- Brands: Dettol
Preparation and Usage
How to Use:
1. Pull back the resealable cover, pull out wipe.
To use with a mop/broom/hand:
Spread the wipe on the floor
Move it around the floor with the broom sponge/mop/hand
To use with sweeper system:
Spread the wipe on the floor
Fix it around the sweeper, and wipe along the floor
2. Reseal after each usage & store cover facing down to avoid drying out.
3. Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean and then dispense of wipe.
Not Suitable For:
Porous surfaces, Carpet, Upholstery, Fabric
Return To Address
Dettol™ Consumer Services:
For help and advice, contact us:
UK - PO Box 4044,
0845 769 7079
ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
01 661 7318
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Full Product Name:
Multi action floor wipes
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children.
Not for personal use.
Do not flush down the toilet.
Made in EU
Dettol Multi Action Floor Wipes contain amongst other ingredients: Per 100g of product contains 0.24g Benzalkonium Chloride, Disinfectant, Parfum, Contains Limonene
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.