Offer - Diet Coke Mini Can 150ml
30p per 100ml
Diet Coke is a sugar free, low calorie soft drink.
Gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free
Contains vegetable extracts and sweeteners
Serve over ice with a slice of lime.
Keep cold in the fridge.
Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
- Brands: Coca-Cola
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free
- Options: On Offer
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best before end: See base of can for date
Preparation and Usage
Best served chilled
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd,
Can - Metal - Widely Recycled
Allergy Other Text:
This product is allergen free
No added preservatives, Contains natural flavourings, Contains added colours, Contains added intense sweeteners
Full Product Name:
Sparkling Low Calorie Soft Drink with Vegetable Extracts with Sweeteners
Contains a Source of Phenylalanine.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Celery, Free From Cereals Containing Gluten, Free From Crustaceans, Free From Eggs, Free From Fish, Free From Gluten, Free From Lupin, Free From Milk, Free From Molluscs, Free From Mustard, Free From Nuts, Free From Peanuts, Free From Sesame, Free From Soya, Free From Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Carbonated Water, Colour (Caramel E150d), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Natural Flavourings including Caffeine, Phosphoric Acid, Citric Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 150ml (RI*)|
|of which saturates||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars||0g||0g (0%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.