Offer - Dolmio Bolognese Original Sauce 500g
The DOLMIO® family loves to talk.
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened, refrigerate for up to 3 days, or freeze in a suitable container.
How to cook:
Brown about 300g of mince for at least 5 minutes, until the juices run clear.
Add your jar of sauce, bring back to boil whilst gently stirring.
Serve with spaghetti.
Preparation and Usage
Papa loves to cook Bolognese.
You know why? It's easy! Just brown your mince for at least 5 mins, until the juices run clear. Add DOLMIO® Bolognese sauce, bring back to the boil whilst gently stirring. Serve over spaghetti and the family will be happy in no time.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Mars Food UK Ltd.
Mars Foods Ireland Limited,
PO Box 3856,
Pack - Glass
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tomatoes (73%), Tomato Paste (12%), Onions, Lemon Juice, Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Basil (0.3%), Garlic, Parsley, Herb, Spices
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per portion (125g) (%*)|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g (<1%)|
|of which sugars||5.9g||7.4g (8%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Arancini, or risotto balls as they are sometimes known, mark the perfect way to make the most of leftover risotto, especially once served with a piquant arrabiata sauce. Leave the sauce to simmer for as long as possible, to give depth of flavour.
3 hrs 20 mins
These tacos are quick and easy to make and the kids will feel grown-up as they mix their own taco fillings.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-Jul-2015 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.