Offer - Dolmio Bolognese Smooth Original Pasta Sauce 500g
What did you think? Let us know!
The DOLMIO family loves to talk.
After opening, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Best before: see lid.
Bursting with Natural Ingredients!
Mama has blended tomatoes, tomato paste, hints of garlic and herb, dashes of lemon juice and sunflower oil together to create her smoothest ever recipe. Completely smooth in texture, this recipe provides a delicious tasting, easy to eat, bolognese meal for the whole family.
How to cook:
Brown about 450g of mince for at least 5 minutes, until the juices run clear.
Add your jar of sauce, bring back to boil whilst gently stirring.
Serve with spaghetti.
Preparation and Usage
Brown 400g of mince for approx. 5 mins, until cooked through. Add your DOLMIO Bolognese sauce, bring to a simmer for 5-10 mins whilst gently stirring. Serve over spaghetti, or your favourite pasta and enjoy.
Why not add:
A dash of Worcestershire sauce to add an extra depth of flavour.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Mars Food UK Ltd.
Mars Foods Ireland Limited,
PO Box 3856,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Smooth tomato sauce
Made in EU
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tomatoes (69%), Tomato Paste (22%), Lemon Juice, Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Herbs, Natural Flavouring, Onion Powder, Spices, Yeast Extract
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per portion (125g) (%*)|
|Energy||208kJ / 49kcal||260kJ (3%)/61kcal (3%)|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g (<1%)|
|of which sugars||6.9g||8.6g (10%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Mar-2017 at 05:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.