Offer - Dolmio Stir-in Pepperoni Pasta Sauce 150g
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Sauce for Pasta
For a full-on Italian experience stir one pot of sauce into 300g of hot freshly cooked pasta to make an intensely satisfying meal. Perfect for two people looking for a bit more excitement.
Preparation and Usage
Sauce for Pasta
The perfect partner for pasta!
Simply stir in one pot of sauce into hot, freshly cooked pasta. An easy flavoursome meal for two! Bellisimo!
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Mars Food UK Ltd.
Mars Foods Ireland Limited,
PO Box 3856,
Full Product Name:
A rich, spicy tomato sauce with red peppers, pepperoni sausages and chilli.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze in a suitable container.
Best before: see lid.
Made in EU
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tomatoes (46%), Red Peppers, Pepperoni (10%) (Pork Meat, Pork Fat, Salt, Spice and Herb Extracts, Dextrose, Garlic Powder, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Tomato Paste (7.5%), Onions, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Olive Oil, Basil, Parsley (1.0%), Garlic, Salt, Chilli Paste (Chillies, Salt), Spices
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per portion (75g) (%*)|
|of which saturates||3.0g||2.3g (12%)|
|of which sugars||6.5g||4.9g (5%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Jul-2015 at 00:30. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.