Offer - Dom Perignon Rose Champagne 2003 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£225.00 per 75cl
Intense, deep colour, with light hints of amber and copper. Initial floral notes immediately give way to black cherry and candied fruit peel followed by cocoa, cardamom and smoky aromas. The palate is beautifully structured and well-balanced with smooth fruit flavours and a subtle sweet and sour note of pink grapefruit.
True to the ambition of Dom Pérignon in the late 17th century, Chef de Cave Richard Geoffroy demands the exceptional: only an outstanding harvest is worthy of Dom Pérignon. Dom Pérignon Rosé Vintage 2000 has matured in the cellars of Epernay for eight years, allowing it to express a full richness and depth. Its rareness and bold character make it a stunning wine.
- Brands: Dom Perignon
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Wine Styles: Champagne
- Countries: Champagne
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Champagne
Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Initial floral notes give way to black cherry and candied fruit peel followed by cocoa, cardamom and smoky aromas.
Dom Pérignon Rosé Vintage 2000 has matured in the cellars of Epernay for eight years, allowing it to express a full richness and depth.
Produced in the Champagne region in northeast France from the finest grands crus vineyards. These vineyards have the soil and sun exposure to enable them to attain grapes of the highest quality.
Made from the rarest Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes which together offer harmony and complexity to achieve a perfectly balanced Champagne.
Country of Origin
Champagne Moët & Chandon,
NM-549-002 - Millesime.
Pack - Glass
Suitable for Vegetarians
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.