Domaine de la Croix de Chaintres 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £11.99
Domaine de la Croix de Chaintres captures the essence of Saumur Champigny. The wines from Fredrick Filliatreau's estate are highly rated for their supple, fine textured, medium-bodied palate, coupled with an elegant long finish. With his brother-in-law Jean-Michel Bercetche, Fredrik has produced a wine that matches perfectly with delicate soft cheese, lamb, stews, casseroles or game dishes, poultry or even flavour some fish!
12.5% Alc. Vol.
- Brands: Domaine
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc
- Countries: Loire
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
Ready now, but will cellar well for 2-3 years.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Domaine de la Croix de Chaintres,
49400 Dempierre sur Loire
Glass bottle recyclable
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.