Offer - Doria Amaretti 250g
These crunchy baked biscuits are made of wholesome ingredients like crushed apricot kernels that give a unique bitter sweet flavor. Amaretti are used in many traditional Italian recipes but they are also a delicious after dinner treat. You'll love the taste of "la dolce vita" in these delightfully scrumptious biscuits.
Keep in a cool dry place.
Amaretti from Doria traditional, regional Italian biscuits that are ideal at the end of a meal, with a cup of tea or dipped in red wine just like in antique Italian tradition thanks to their characteristic almond taste
Preparation and Usage
Enjoy Amaretti the Italian way...
Perfect after dinner with a simple espresso, or for something different try dipping into your favourite red wine.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
31 37060 Castel d'Azzano (VR),
Stabilimento di Via Pontebbana,
32 Orsago (Treviso),
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Apricot Kernels (13%), Wheat Flour, Egg White, Powdered Skim Milk, Raising Agent: Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate, Flavourings
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Soya\Soybeans
|Typical Values||x 100g||33 g||% RI* (33 g)|
|Energy||414 kcal||137 kcal|
|Fat||7,5 g||2,5 g||4%|
|of which saturates||0,7 g||0,2 g||1%|
|Carbohydrates||79 g||26 g||10%|
|of which sugars||74 g||24 g||27%|
|Protein||6,3 g||2,1 g||4%|
|Salt||0,32 g||0,11 g||2%|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
An indulgent dish for a summer's day utilising all of the season's freshest and most abundant fruits.
Cherry, brown sugar and apple combine in this simple but wonderful dessert.
1 hr 45 mins
A delicious sweet cream pudding but with half the fat! We have replaced half the cream with yogurt to make a healthier but indulgent dessert which is super easy to make. Serve with your chosen fruits. We have opted for morello cherries and toppied with amaretti biscuits.
Variation Use ripe peaches instead of apricots. Cheat... Buy ready-toasted chopped nuts and scatter over the apricots to serve.
Variation Mix the cream with 2–3 tablespoons of sweetened chestnut purée instead of the Amaretti biscuits.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-May-2015 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.