Dorset Cereals Honey Granola 550g
Morning has broken, like your dreams of a lie-in, so savour the pleasures of starting anew. Just pause for a moment to smile at the day, this morning's important, your life begins here.
Win wonderful things...
Fabulous feasts, glorious getaways, you can win something spectacular every day by playing our games at: www.dorsetcereals.co.uk
Why not talk to us on Twitter @dorsetcereals or find Dorset Cereals on Facebook and say hello?
We've proudly planted 20,000 trees by supporting the Woodland Trust.
Registered charity in England no: 294344 and in Scotland no: SC038885
Store in a cool, dry place.
To keep this product tasty once opened, roll down the inner bag tightly and consume within one month.
Some of the best bits may have settled at the bottom of the pack, so please shake gently before opening to spread them around
Preparation and Usage
Serve with milk for a delicious and nutritious breakfast. Or why not sprinkle on yoghurt or fruit as a tasty snack, or even over ice cream?
Return To Address
We're only human
We spend a lot of time ensuring our cereals reach you in perfect condition. However, nobody's perfect. So, if you're unhappy with this recipe in any way, please return it with the packaging showing the "best before date", your name, address, reason for return and the name and location of the store where you bought it, to:
Dorset Cereals Ltd,
We'll do everything to put it right.
Of course this does not affect your statutory rights, as we'll always refund your purchase in full.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Dorset Cereals Ltd,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
May contain other nuts, wheat and barley, Made in a factory which also handles peanuts
Full Product Name:
Gently baked oats, nuts & seeds with honey and a hint of vanilla.
We use only the best, natural ingredients and this means sometimes a stray piece of shell may sneak past our checks and into your bowl.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Barley, May Contain Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Oats Flakes (35%), Nuts and Seeds (31%) [Sunflower Seeds, Flaked Almonds (10%), Pecan Nuts (5%), Pumpkin Seeds], Honey (15%), Rye Flakes, Sunflower Oil (Sunflower Oil, Antioxidant: Natural Tocopherol*), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Salt, *This is a natural antioxidant found in plants. We add a smidge just to make sure that everything stays lovely and fresh
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 45g as sold|
|- of which saturates||3.2g||1.4g|
|- of which sugars||15g||6.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2015 at 00:58. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.