Dorset Cereals Spelt, Fruit & Nut Muesli 690g
In this recipe we add a smidge of sugar to the toasted barley and spelt flakes to really boosts their natural flavour, and a touch to the dried pineapple to help keep it succulent.
The rest of the sugar you'll find in this recipe occurs naturally in the ingredients, from the fruit to the grains. For more information, head to: dorsetcereals.co.uk/sugar
Life begins at breakfast
Morning has broken, like your dreams of a lie-in, so savour the pleasures of starting anew.
Just pause for a moment to smile at the day, this morning's important, your life begins here.
Win wonderful things...
Fabulous feasts, glorious getaways, you can win something spectacular every day by playing our games at: www.dorsetcereals.co.uk
Why not talk to us on Twitter @dorsetcereals or find Dorset Cereals on Facebook and say hello?
We've proudly planted 20,000 trees by supporting the Woodland Trust. But it doesn't stop there: www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/trees
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 294344 and in Scotland no: S0038885
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened, roll inner bag down tightly and consume within a month.
For best before end date, see base of pack.
Serve with milk, yoghurt or fruit juice for a delicious and nutritious breakfast
Preparation and Usage
Tasty Toasted mueslis, with a lighter, oh-so-satisfying crunch, perfect for your speedy weekday mornings.
Return To Address
We're only human
We spend a lot of time ensuring our cereals reach you in perfect condition. However, nobody's perfect. So, if you're unhappy with this recipe in any way, please return it with the packaging showing the "best before date", your name, address, reason for return and the name and location of the store where you bought it, to:
Dorset Cereals Ltd,
We'll do everything to put it right. Of course this does not affect your statutory rights, as we'll always refund your purchase in full.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Dorset Cereals Ltd,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Tasty toasted spelt, fruit & nut muesli
We use only the best, natural ingredients and this means sometimes a stray piece of shell or fruit stone may sneak past our checks and into your bowl.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Dried and Sweetened Dried Fruit (36%) [Sultanas, Dates, Sweetened Dried Pineapple (6%) (Sugar, Pineapple, Citric Acid, Preservative: Sulphur Dioxide), Flame Raisins], Toasted and Malted Barley Flakes (Barley, Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt Extract), Toasted and Malted Spelt Flakes (16%) (Spelt, Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt Extract), Toasted and Malted Oat Flakes (Oat Flakes, Barley Malt Extract), Nuts (7.5%) [Whole Roasted Hazelnuts (4%), Flaked Almonds], Pumpkin Seeds (4%)
Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 45g as sold|
|- of which saturates||1.1g||0.5g|
|- of which sugars||27g||12g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Feb-2016 at 00:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.