Dorset Gingerbread Porridge Sachets 10 x 42g
61.7p per 100g
Morning has broken, like your dreams of a lie-in, so savour the pleasures of starting anew.
Just pause for a moment to smile at the day, this morning's important, you life begins here.
Fabulous feasts, glorious getaways, you can win something spectacular every day by playing our games at: www.dorsetcereals.co.uk
Why not talk us on Twitter @doorsetcereals or find Dorset Cereals on Facebook and say hello?
We've proudly planted 20,000 trees by supporting the Woodland Trust.
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 294344 and in Scotland no: SCO38886
Store in a cool, dry place.
For best before end date, see base of pack.
Cooking Instructions - General. Cooking porridge is a very personal thing.
After all, it's an art not a science. Here's how we do it:
Remember: cooked porridge is hot!; Hob - From Ambient. 1. Put 180ml of milk (according to taste) into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Pour a sachet of porridge into the pan and simmer for 3 minutes (or until the milk is absorbed), stirring occasionally.; Microwave - From Ambient. 1. Pour a sachet of porridge into a deep microwaveable bowl.
2. Fill sachet to the line with milk (180ml) and add to the bowl.
3. Stir well and cook on high for about 2 minutes (times will vary by the microwave type).
4. Stir briskly, return to microwave and cook on high for two 30 seconds bursts, stirring in-between.
5. Stir once more and leave to stand for 1 minute.
Dorset Cereals Ltd,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
May also contain nuts
Full Product Name:
A blend of porridge oats and barley with gingerbread pieces
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Porridge Oats (50%), Tiny Date Pieces, Gingerbread Flavoured Porridge Oats (Porridge Oats, Natural Flavouring), Barley Flakes (10%), Gingerbread Pieces (8%) [Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Dark Brown Sugar, Sugar, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Ground Ginger, Mixed Spice]
Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 42g*|
|- of which saturates||1.6g||2.6g|
|- of which sugars||18g||16g|
|*Served with 180ml of semi-skimmed milk|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.