Double Cream essential Waitrose 300ml
5 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
Produced with care by farmers who share our values.
From a long-established group of carefully selected British dairy farmers who share our values and commitment to:
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards.
- Consistently ensuring the highest quality cream.
- Working together to protect our environment, encouraging wildlife to flourish and promote sustainable farming.
From a carefully selected group of British dairy farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Delivering high animal welfare standards
Consistently ensuring high quality cream
Working together to protect our environment, encouraging wildlife to flourish and promote sustainable farming
Proud sponsors of The Prince's Countryside Fund, supporting a sustainable future for British farmers and rural communities.
Keep Refrigerated; Do Not Freeze
Suitable for pouring, whipping and cooking
Return To Address
We are proud of the quality of our products and we want you to enjoy them.
If you are not entirely satisfied with this product or have any other comments, please contact us at:
Country Life Consumer Careline 0800 030 4740
Freepost Country Life,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Freepost Country Life,
Film - Not Recyclable
Full Product Name:
British Double Cream
Keep refrigerated 2-5ºC
Do not freeze
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||2.6g|
|of which saturates||29.7g|
Making delicious homemade ice-cream doesn’t have to be difficult thanks to this easy strawberry ice-cream that takes just 20 minutes to prepare and involves no whisking mid-freeze.
4 hrs 20 mins
Seared salmon fillets with wilted spinach and a classic beurre blanc sauce.
This is chocolate pudding by another name, though somehow it sounds better in Italian. But frankly, language is irrelevant here: we're talking pure, all-encompassing bliss. When you eat it cooled, it is like chocolate satin cream and almost shocking in its pleasurable intensity. But I love it straight out of the pan, too, when it is like the best hot chocolate you've ever had, in spoonable form.
Soft flakes of smoked haddock, salmon and cod are beautifully interwoven with mashed potato and herbs in this distinctively British fish cake dish. Dominic Chapman serves with a creamy leek sauce to provide a hearty meal.
Rose water and buttermilk is a truly heavenly combination. These delicious panna cottas are more simple to recreate than they look, and will please anyone with a sweet tooth.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.