Offer - Dove Go Fresh Cucumber Spray Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 250ml
It’s new and improved formula, which is 0% alcohol, contains our unique ¼ moisturising cream which helps delicate underarm skin recover from the irritation caused by regular underarm shaving. It’s our most skin friendly anti-perspirant ever, providing the reliable underarm care you know and love, helping your underarms to look and feel softer, smoother and even more beautiful than before.
To get the best results from your Dove Go Fresh Cucumber Anti-perspirant Deodorant spray, apply it to clean, dry skin. Shake the can well to evenly mix the protective and moisturising ingredients as they can settle between each use. Hold it 15cm away from your underarms and spray each one for around two seconds. Then simply enjoy delicately scented, lasting anti-perspirant protection from underarm wetness and odour for up to 48 hours. Easy as that!
New and Improved Dove Anti-perspirant – Cares for your underarm skin like never before.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Pressurised container: Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50ºC.
Directions: Shake well. Hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray
Preparation and Usage
Danger Extremely flammable aerosol CAUTION: Shake well, hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Return To Address
Unilever Dept ER,
Country of Origin
Unilever Dept ER,
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Parfum, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Dimethiconol, Propylene Carbonate, PEG-4, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Apr-2017 at 01:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.