Dove Pro Age Conditioner 200ml
£1.35 per 100ml
Ageing hair can result in the appearance of brittle, thinning hair in women but with the right shampoo and conditioner, you can get the appearance of stronger hair that looks fuller. Dove pro-age Conditioner has been specially formulated to bring back your hair's strength* and to give weak hair the appearance of fullness and body.
As part of the Dove Nutritive Solutions range, its unique formula contains Micro Moisture Serum™ which helps moisturise hair from deep within. It restores brittle, dry hair to make it stronger*, thicker and fuller-looking. It's also gentle enough to use as part of your daily hair care routine - great if you want to know how to get thicker hair.
How to use
To use, simply massage this Dove conditioner through hair after shampooing, concentrating on the mid-lengths and tips, before rinsing. For the best results, apply it after washing your hair with Dove pro-age Shampoo. Suitable for daily use.
* Reduced breakage with Dove pro-age Conditioner versus non-conditioning shampoo.
Pro.Age Shampoo, Dove Youthful Vitality Thickening Essence, Dove Youthful Vitality Hair BB Cream, Dove Oxygen & Moisture Root Lift Spray
Advanced care & repair for beautiful hair.
- Brands: Dove
Full Product Name:
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140, Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.