Dove Pro Age Shampoo 250ml
£1.20 per 100ml
As hair ages, individual hair follicles shrink, giving the appearance of weak, brittle hair. With the right hair care products, the appearance of thinning hair in women is easy to treat. Dove pro-age Shampoo is specifically designed to restore strength* to ageing hair and leave it looking thick and full.
As part of the Dove Nutritive Solutions range, its unique formula contains Micro Moisture Serum™, which helps to repair the surface of thin, weak hair from root to tip. At the same time, it restores brittle hair to leave it 2x stronger* and adds volume without weighing it down. Perfect if you want to learn how to get thicker hair, it leaves your hair looking and feeling thicker, fuller and naturally revitalised.
How to use
Apply this Dove shampoo to wet hair, lather and then rinse. For the best results, use with Dove pro-age Conditioner. Suitable for daily use.
* Reduced breakage with Dove pro-age Shampoo versus non-conditioning shampoo.
Pro.Age Conditioner, Dove Youthful Vitality Thickening Essence, Dove Youthful Vitality Hair BB Cream, Dove Oxygen & Moisture Root Lift Spray
Experience the Dove difference.
Learn more at Dove.com and join our community at facebook.com/dove
Dove Nutritive Solutions, Dove pro age shampoo, Dove shampoo, ageing hair, brittle hair, thicker hair, how to get thicker hair, thinning hair in women weak hair, stronger hair
- Brands: Dove
Preparation and Usage
Directions: Apply to wet hair, lather, then rinse. For ultimate results, use Daily ad follow with Dove Pro-Age conditioner. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
Full Product Name:
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (A) / Sodium C12-13 Pareth Sulfate (B)**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Carbomer, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Mica, Triethanolamine, PEG-45M, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (B)**, PPG-12, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 77891, **Please refer to the letter indicated below, Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.