Doves Farm Free From Gluten Baking Powder 130g
over 1 month *
£1.22 per 100g
Preparation and Usage
How to Use Baking Powder
Use in recipes that call for baking powder.
For recipes that call for baking soda use bicarbonate of soda. To make self raising flour add 2 level teaspoons of baking powder to 100g plain flour and mix well.
Return To Address
Doves Farm Foods,
All-In-One Sponge Sandwich Cake
For a sponge free from dairy and/or egg see suggested ingredient swops in italics on pack.
Oven 180°C/Fan 160°C/350°F/Gas 4
125g Plain flour free from gluten
2tsp Baking powder
125g Caster sugar
125g Softened butter or vegan butter
3 Eggs or 3tbsp chickpea flour + 6tbsp water
1tsp Icing sugar
1. Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
2. Add sugar, softened butter and eggs (or chickpea flour + water).
3. Beat thoroughly.
4. Divide between two buttered 15cm/6" round tins.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 25/30 minutes.
6. Sandwich cold cakes together with the jam.
7. Sieve the icing sugar over the cake.
Doves Farm Foods,
Full Product Name:
Gluten Free Baking Powder
Replace lid & store in a cool dry place.
Best before: see lid.
Ingredients from more than one country. Packed in the UK
Crossed Grain Symbol - CUK-M-144, CUK-G-017
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Eggs, Free From Gluten, Free From Milk, Free From Peanuts, Free From Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Mono Calcium Phosphate, Corn Starch*, Sodium Bicarbonate, *Organic produce: 100% GB-ORG-05
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
The pancakes in this dish represent a simpler version of a blini and contain a combination of smoked dill and chard. Replace the smoked salmon with kippers for a cheaper alternative.
A tasty treat for any occassion, try adding dried fruits to make these muffins even more delicious!
Pice ar y maen, a Welsh teatime treat passed on through generations and still as popular as ever. Perfect for making with the children.
This recipe produces delightfully light cupcakes with an intense chocolate flavour.
1 hr 10 mins
Canned Food UK's mini sweetcorn pancakes offer a really tasty savoury twist on a traditional favourite. By using canned sweetcorn you're creating a really healthy snack that is perfect for breakfast. If you don't have a sweet tooth, swap maple syrup for tomato sauce instead.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.