Doves Farm Free From Organic Baking Powder 130g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.22
Store in a cool dry place.
Made without wheat
Preparation and Usage
How to Make Self Raising Flour
Add 2 level teaspoons of baking powder to 100g plain flour and mix well.
Easy Mix Sponge Sandwich Cake
Oven 180°C/Fan 160°C/350°F/Gas 4
125g plain flour
2tsp baking powder
125g softened butter
125g caster sugar
1tsp icing sugar
1. Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
2. Add sugar, softened butter & eggs. Beat thoroughly.
3. Divide between two buttered 18cm/7" round tins.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 25/30 minutes.
5. Sandwich cold cakes together with the jam.
6. Sieve the icing sugar over the cake.
Doves Farm Foods,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Mono Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch*, *Organic produce: 100% GB-ORG-05
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
Traditionally served at Eid by the Malay Muslim community, this dish is infused with coconut and fresh spices and works perfectly with some simple steamed rice for a filling supper.
4 hrs 20 mins
These are easy midweek baking, making good use of our delicious eating apples. Add a pinch of black pepper for a more grown-up flavour to tingle the palate.
Yummy pumpkin and orange muffins with a spooky liquorice spider topping. Perfect for some Halloween baking fun with the kids!
Simon’s carrot fritters are a fresh and crispy snack, which are perfect dunked in his cumin and tahini dipping sauce. They are very simple to make, and take less than 10 minutes to cook. If you don’t have carrots to hand, you could make these fritters with grated sweet potato, or with courgette with the excess moisture squeezed out. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
The Princess Torte is one of the most popular cakes in Sweden. It is made up of layers of light sponge, alternating with vanilla cream and whipped cream, and topped with a layer of green marzipan and often a pink marzipan rose.
1 hr 40 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.