Doves Farm Gluten Free Organic Fibre Flakes 300g
over 1 month *
We are passionate about the environment, about flavour and about making really tasty, organic, gluten free cereals. Our crunchy Fibre Flakes are made in a dedicated gluten free bakery with wholegrain organic rice and organic maize. We have added organic sugar and the merest hint of salt, then steamed and toasted everything together for a truly wholesome cereal. As you savour them, take a moment to imagine the sun-drenched fields where the rice and maize were grown. Listen to the bird song, the gentle droning of bees and whisper of butterflies in their natural habitats around the softly rustling crop - an inspiring way to begin any day.
Our original organic ethos remains at the heart of our business and is shared by our customers, farmers and suppliers worldwide. We follow international organic rules rotating crops, grassland and livestock to develop natural soil fertility and create habitats for nature conservation.
And have you tried our Cereal Flakes, Chocolate Stars and Corn Flakes?
- Brands: Doves Farm
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soya Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Best before: see top of pack.
Eating Fibre Flakes
We love the crunch of Fibre Flakes simply served with ice cold milk. Why not add some chopped fruit? And a small bowl or bag of Fibre Flakes can make a healthy & delicious snack.
Made without wheat, milk, eggs, nuts or soya
Preparation and Usage
If you love Fibre Flakes, why not....
Serve with fresh chopped mango
Combine flakes, sugar and butter for a crumble topping
Sprinkle flakes over macaroni cheese for a crunchy topping
Return To Address
Doves Farm Foods,
Country of Origin
Doves Farm Foods,
Full Product Name:
Gluten Free Organic Fibre Flakes Rice cereal flakes enriched with maize and bran.
Ingredients from more than one country.
EU Organic - IT-BIO-14, EU/non-EU Agriculture, Cross Grained Symbol - CUK-M-144, CUK-G-017
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten,
May Contain Milk,
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wholegrain Rice* 63%, Maize Bran* 26%, Sugar*, Salt, *Organic produce
Suitable for Vegetarians,
Suitable for Coeliacs
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||8.5g||2.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-May-2015 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.