Doves Farm Organic Gluten Free Pasta Penne 500g
Price per 100g: 42p
Made in Itlay from maize & rice
Pasta made without wheat, milk, salt, nuts, soya, or egg
Vegetarian Society approved
Gluten Free Organic Maize & Rice Pasta made in Italy without gluten, wheat, milk, salt, nuts, soya or egg.
"I am an organic farmer and, like colleagues in other countries, follow international organic rules. We rotate crops, grassland and livestock to develop natural soil fertility & create habitats for wildlife conservation. The maize and rice used to make this pasta ripened under the Italian sun before being made into this delicious pasta. I hope that you will enjoy these pasta shapes which are ideal for wheat and gluten free diets."
Michael Marriage Managing Director
We also make a large range of speciality flour, breakfast cereal, cookies and snack bars.
IT-BIO-008 Code P159
Packaging Material: Polypropylene film
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
Vegetarian Society Approved
- Brands: Doves Farm
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
Store in a cool dark place.
1. Bring a large pan of water and a little salt to a rolling boil.
2. Add 100g/4oz pasta per person.
3. Simmer without a lid for the time indicated above the barcode.
4. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
5. Carefully drain pasta and return to pan.
6. Stir in a little butter, olive oil or a spoonful of your sauce & serve.
Pasta made without salt
Preparation and Usage
Cooking: boil 1lt of salted water per 100g pasta. Stir in 100g per person. Boil for 5 minutes then carefully taste the pasta every minute until it is 'al dente'. Drain and serve immediately.
Return To Address
Doves Farm Foods,
Country of Origin
Doves Farm Foods,
Plastic Packet recyclable
Full Product Name:
Gluten Free Organic Maize & Rice Pasta
Ingredients from more than one country.
EU Organic - IT-BIO-008 P159, EU/non-EU Agriculture, Crossed Grain Symbol - CUK-M-144, CUK-G-017
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Maize Flour* 70%, Rice Flour* 30%, *Organic produce
Suitable for Coeliacs; Organic; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
The combination of pasta and chickpeas was popular in ancient Roman and Arab empires and remains a classic Italian comfort food today. The fried pasta topping adds texture, although it is not essential.
2 hrs 30 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.