Doves Farm Quick Yeast 125g
Original Dry Yeast
For traditional bread baking try our Original Dry Yeast which requires a little preparation before use.
Roll down top of pack to exclude air and reseal with tab. Store in a cool dry place and use as quickly as possible or within 2 months of opening.
Quick White Bread
500g Strong White Bread Flour;
1 tsp Salt;
1 tsp Sugar;
1 tsp Quick Yeast;
300ml Luke Warm Water;
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil.
1. Combine the flour, salt, sugar add quick yeast.
2. Mix in water bring together into a rough dough.
3. Add the oil and knead well.
4. Dust your work surface with flour, place the dough on top and knead vigorously for a few minutes.
5. Cut, shape & place the dough in oiled tins or on a baking sheet.
6. Cover & leave to rise in a warm place for 25 minutes.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 25/45 minutes depending on size.
Preparation and Usage
How to Use Quick Yeast
Use 1 teaspoon of Quick Yeast to every 500g/1lb of bread flour. Mix Quick Yeast into the dry ingredients in your recipe before adding the liquid.
Return To Address
Doves Farm Foods,
Quick White Bread
Oven 200°C/Fan 180°C/400°F/Gas 6
500g strong white bread flour
1tsp quick yeast
300ml warm water
1. Combine the flour, salt, sugar and yeast.
2. Mix in the water adding the oil as the dough comes together.
3. Knead vigorously for a few minutes adding a little more flour if it is very sticky.
4. Shape the dough & place it in an oiled tin or on a baking sheet.
5. Cover & leave to rise in a warm place for 35 minutes.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 35/40 minutes.
Tiger Bread Topping
15g rice flour
1/2tsp quick yeast
1tbsp warm water
1. Combine all the ingredients and stand for at least an hour.
2. Follow your normal bread recipe & paint the mix onto the top of the loaf before the final prove.
Country of Origin
Doves Farm Foods,
Full Product Name:
Keep airtight & store in a cool dry place. Use within 2 months of opening.
Best before: see seam.
Made in France
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Yeast, Emulsifier (Sorbitan Monostearate).
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.9g|
|of which sugars||14.0g|
Since its launch in 1920, Stork has established itself as one of the most trusted names in home baking. When Stork tun margarine was introduced in the 1970s, it pioneered the all-in-one method of making sponge cakes. Stork has been a kitchen staple for over 90 years - from beginner bakers to celebrity chefs. The Stork range contains a great fat content for baking, whether its cupcakes, pastries or something a bit more special. Use Stork block in a foil wrapper for perfect pastry, biscuits and crumbles, and Stork tub for light, fluffy cakes.
Create your own blend of seeds or nuts for this loaf which wil have its own distinctive character.
2 hrs 40 mins
An ancient relative of modern wheat, the spelt grain was widely grown by the Romans. The simple addition of walnuts and sultanas into this bread dough transforms an otherwise every loaf into something rather special - you can use white or brown spelt flour - whichever you prefer!
2 hrs 40 mins
An ancient relative of modern wheat, the spelt grain was widely grown by the Romans. The extra liquid in this recipe bakes a traditional loaf with a crumpety crumb structure. Olive oil and honey combined with spelt give it a rich, delicious flavour.
1 hr 45 mins
Einkorn was the original wheat, developed over 20,000 years ago. This lightly spiced, fruity bread is a traditional Christmas treat in Germany. The marzipan centre adds a sweet nuttiness to each slice. This recipe makes one large family stollen or the doug can be separated to make individual ones to give as gifts.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.