Offer - Dr. Oetker Ristorante Speciale Pizza Frozen 340g
Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Fungi, Pizza Hawaii, Pizza Pollo, Pizza Pepperoni-Salame
We're so sure Ristorante locks in fresh pizzeria taste, we'll give you your money back if you don't agree!
To claim your money back:
Visit www.pizzaristorante.co.uk/guarantee and follow the instructions online
Oven cook - From Frozen. Three simple steps to perfect pizza...
1 Preheat your oven. Keep pizza frozen until oven is up to temperature.
2 Remove all outer packaging.
3 Place frozen pizza directly onto the bottom wire oven shelf. Rotate pizza halfway through cooking.
Conventional 220°C, 425°F 10-13mins
Fan 200°C 10-13mins
Gas mark 6 10-13mins
Caution topping will be extremely hot!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Dr. Oetker UK Ltd.,
20 Marathon Place,
Dr. Oetker Ireland Ltd.,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Frozen pizza richly topped with Gouda cheese, salami, mushrooms, ham and pepperoni-salami on a thin and crispy base.
Keep frozen at -18°C (***-compartment freezer).
If food has thawed, do not refreeze
Best Before End See Side Panel
Manufactured in the UK
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Thiamin (B1), Niacin (B3)), Tomato Puree, Gouda Cheese (15%), Salami (6%) (Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spice Extracts, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary), Stabiliser (Sodium Nitrite), Smoke), Mushrooms (5%), Cooked Ham (5%) (Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Stabilisers (Di- and Triphosphates, Sodium Nitrite), Flavouring, Smoke Flavouring), Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed), Pepperoni-Salami (3%) (Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spice Extracts, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary), Stabiliser (Sodium Nitrite), Smoke, Spices), Yeast, Water, Salt, Sugar, Herbs and Spices, Modified Potato Starch, Lemon Juice, Chilli Powder, Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Pepper Extract
|Typical Values||(as sold) Per 100 g||(as sold) Per 1/2 Pizza||% RI *|
|Energy kJ||1110 kJ||1972 kJ||23 %|
|Energy kcal||265 kcal||471 kcal||24 %|
|Fat||13 g||23 g||33 %|
|of which saturates||4.8 g||8.5 g||43 %|
|Carbohydrates||26 g||45 g||17 %|
|of which sugars||2.0 g||3.6 g||4 %|
|Protein||10 g||19 g||38 %|
|Salt||1.4 g||2.5 g||42 %|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)|
|Each pack contains one pizza, one pizza serves 2 people|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Sep-2016 at 00:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.