Dragonfly Organic Cup-in-the-Sleeve Green Tea 20 per pack
Smooth, light and nuanced, without any bitterness.
We care about the purity & quality of our teas & take time to ensure that with every new harvest we get the taste just right. We hope you enjoy our tea as much as we do.
Best if lightly brewed with freshly boiled, not boiling, water. Infuse for 1-2 minutes. Water can be added to the pot if desired for a second time.
Preparation and Usage
For a perfect cup allow freshly boiled water to cool a little. Infuse for 1-3 mins according to taste.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Dragonfly Teas, PO Box 125, Newbury, RG20 9LY, United Kingdom.
Pure Organically Grown Green Tea
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-May-2015 at 00:48. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.