Duchy From Waitrose Organic British Beef Fillet Steak Typically: 220g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
£47.99 per kg
Min. weight: 0.14kg
Max. weight: 0.28kg
At Waitrose and Duchy, we share a belief in the value of British organic food, grown and produced sustainably. It's a pleasure we can all enjoy.
Produced by a group of specially selected farmers throughout the UK, Duchy Originals from Waitrose organic beef cattle are reared with every effort to maintain the highest animal welfare standards and commitment to quality.
Sales of Waitrose Duchy Organic products provide a donation to The Prince of Wale's Charitable Foundation. This year, over £2.5m will be donated to the Foundation, supporting good causes across the UK.
Registered Charity 1127255 (England and Wales)
Suitable for Home Freezing; Keep Refrigerated
Grill - From Chilled.
Grill Rare 6-8 mins, Medium 10-12 mins, Well done 12-14 mins. Preheat grill. Place on a grill pan under a medium heat, turning halfway through cooking time. Ensure the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked. Rest for 5 mins before serving.;
Other - From Chilled.
Griddle Rare 8-12 mins, Medium 12-16 mins, Well done 16-20 mins. Preheat griddle. Place on a griddle, turning half way through cooking time. Ensure the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked. Rest for 5 mins before serving.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Remove from the packaging and allow to breathe for 10 minutes.
The product may appear slightly darker in this packaging, this is natural and the colour will bloom shortly after opening.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
Base - Plastic - Check Local Recycling;
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU Agriculture
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.1g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
This dish is the perfect meal to impress friends or loved ones. The key is to keep the meat perfectly pink whilst getting a crispy golden puff pastry crust. We've used the Italian flavours of basil and parma ham witht he classic beef and mushrooms to give our dish a fresh twist that your nearest and dearest will love! For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com.
1 hr 10 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.