Duchy From Waitrose Organic Chicken & Tarragon Soup 600g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Price per 100g: 49.8p
At Waitrose and Duchy, we share a belief in the value of British organic food, grown and produced sustainably. It's a pleasure we can all enjoy.
A donation from the sale of Duchy Originals from Waitrose products is given to The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation. More than £1m is raised annually in this way for distribution to charitable causes, of which £75,000 goes to The Prince's Countryside Fund (Charity no. 1136077).
Duchy Originals from Waitrose
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Hob - From Chilled. Gentle heat 6-7 mins.
Stir soup as some natural separation may occur. Empty contents into a saucepan. Heat over a medium heat for 6-7 minutes, stirring frequently. Check food is piping hot. If not heat for a further brief period.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat B 650W 7 mins.
Cat D 750W 6 1/2 mins.
Cat E 850W 6 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove lid. Stir soup as some natural separation may occur. Lay the lid back on to the pot and place pot on a microwaveable plate and microwave on full power. Stir halfway through heating time. Leave to stand for 1 minute, stir and serve. Check food is piping hot. If not heat for a further brief period. Caution: Pot & contents will both be hot after cooking. Please handle with care.
Preparation and Usage
Country of Origin
Full Product Name:
Chicken and tarragon soup with lemon and garlic
Although every care is taken to remove bones, some may remain
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/Non-EU Agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water*, Potato, Onion, Celery, Chicken Thigh (8%), Whipping Cream (Milk) (5%), Carrot, Chicken Bouillon (Potato, Salt*, Water*, Yeast Extract*, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavouring*, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Onion), Cornflour, Sunflower Oil, Garlic (0.3%), Parsley, Lemon Juice from Concentrate (0.1%), Tarragon (0.1%), Ground White Pepper, Black Pepper, *Approved non-organic ingredients
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pot|
|of which saturates||1.5g||4.5g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||3.0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.