Offer - Duchy Organic Carrots Waitrose 1kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
£1.12 per kg
Supporting The Prince's Charities
Every Waitrose Duchy Organic purchase generates money for The Prince of Wales's Charities.
Since 2009, you've helped to raise over £14m for good causes - including the Duchy Future Farming Programme, which supports British farmers in developing more sustainable farming practices.
For more information visit www.waitrose.com/organic
Organic farming works with nature using crop rotations and clover to build fertility in the soil.
Refrigerate after purchase.
1. Wash before use.
2. Cut off tops and tips and remove.
3. Peel carrots if preferred and cut into uniformed sized pieces - sliced or batons.
4. Boil the carrots for 4-6 minutes or until just tender.
5. Drain from water well and serve. Check food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Spain, Italy, Israel & UK
Full Product Name:
Refrigerate after purchase.
For display until date see front of pack.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU Agriculture
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per Serving|
|of which saturates||0.1g||trace|
|of which sugars||7.4g||5.9g|
If you’re looking for comfort and contentment this soup has it all. Nutritious and tasty, it’s a complete meal in a bowl.
Cooked in butter, Heston’s carrots have a beautifully firm texture and are full of flavour. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Organic Daylesford lamb makes this comforting classic even more delicious.
2 hrs 10 mins
Maximise all the health benefits by presenting delicious homemade houmous fresh and without packaging, benefiting not only your family but the environment too!.
Leftovers will never seem the same once you've tried this. The warm, sweet flavours of the bacon combined with the fresh sharpness of the spring greens really get the taste buds going. This is also a great recipe for using up any leftover cooked vegetables. Just heat through the cooked vegetables for a few minutes in the microwave, roughly chop/mash together and use in the recipe after stage 1.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.