Duchy Organic Free Range Pork Chipolatas Waitrose 340g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
£10.26 per kg
12 British Free Range Pork Chipolatas
Tender, juicy chipolatas made from prime cuts of free range pork belly & shoulder blended with herbs
Our free range organic pigs thrive in the open fields of the East Anglia, reared by a small, select group of farmers for their animal welfare standards & commitment to quality.
The Prince's Countryside Fund
Good food, good farming, good causes
Every Waitrose Duchy Organic purchase generates money for The Prince of Wale's charities. So far, you've helped raise over £14m for good causes, For more information visit www.waitrose.com/organic
Suitable for Home Freezing; Keep Refrigerated
Grill - From Chilled. (12-15 mins). Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium heat turning occasionally. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C (15-20 mins). Preheat oven.
Remove all packaging. Place on a lightly greased tray in centre of oven. Cook thoroughly until juices run clear and there is no pink meat. As skins are natural there is no need to prick them.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Tender, succulent sausages made from prime cuts of organic free range pork shoulder and belly, seasoned lightly with herbs and spices.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Once opened, consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not refreeze once defrosted
For use by date see front of pack.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU Agriculture, Assured Food Standards Pork
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Belly (46%), Pork Shoulder (38%), Water, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate*, Iron*, Niacin*, Thiamin*), Sheep Casing*, Sea Salt*, Spices (Nutmeg, Ginger, Black Pepper, Mace, Mustard Powder and Chilli Powder), Salt*, Herbs (Thyme and Sage), Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid*, Yeast*, * Approved non-organic ingredient
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 2 Chipolatas|
|of which saturates||5.3g||2.4g|
|of which sugars||1.4g||0.6g|
This recipe comes from Eric Treuille of Books for Cooks, a cookery mecca in Notting Hill, London. Eric says, "We use chicken, honey and herb sausages in this dish but other types work just as well."
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.