Duck Liquid 5 in 1 Pine Fresh 750ml
Give your toilet a new lease of life: simply unscrew the cap whilst squeezing both pads, then tip the bottle to allow the liquid to rush into the bottleneck. Next, direct the nozzle under the toilet rim and squeeze whilst moving around the bowl to give an even blast of Duck 5 in 1 into your toilet. Give the bowl a good scrub above and below the waterline, and for best results, leave for 60 minutes before flushing. Regular use of Duck 5 in 1 provides a quick, efficient way to keep your toilet clean, fresh, and limescale free.
A family company since 1886.
With uniquely shaped neck, Duck® 5in1 Liquid Pine provides complete cleaning for your toilet, leaving it fresh, even under the rim.
1) Penetrates and Dissolves Limescale.
2) Powers through tough stain
3) Reduces Brushing*
4) Cleans above and below the waterline
5) Eliminates odours
*compared to removal of stains with no product.
- Brands: Duck
Preparation and Usage
Directions for Use:
1. To open cap, squeeze both pads and unscrew.
2. Lift toilet seat and tip the bottle to fill the neck.
3. Simply direct Duck® Liquid under the rim and squeeze evenly to coat entire bowl.
4. To clean and eliminate odours: leave for 5 minutes, brush above and below the waterline and flush. To kill bacteria and remove tough stains: reapply, leave for 60 minutes or overnight, flush.
5. Replace and close cap tightly.
Return To Address
SC Johnson Ltd.,
0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
SC Johnson Ltd.,
Pack - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Liquid - Pine
Contains l-(+)-lactic acid 2.02% (2.02g/100g).
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If Swallowed: Call a Poison Centre or doctor if you feel unwell.
As with any household product avoid prolonged skin contact with this product. For use only in toilet bowls.
Do not mix with bleach or any other household cleaners.
Contains <5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectants, Perfume
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Nov-2015 at 00:28. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.