Offer - Duval-Leroy Fleur De Champagne Premier Cru NV 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£26.99 per 75cl
- Brands: Duval-Levroy
- Wine Styles: Champagne, Dry
- Countries: Champagne
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Champagne
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
White flowers with toasty aromas
Champagne DUVAL-LEROY Fleur de Champagne Premier Cru was named in 1911. Today, this cuvee is the reference of the sommelerie (France and Export markets). Champagne DUVAL-LEROY is established since 1859 in the heart of the Côte des Blancs. DUVAL-LEROY: a family estate managed by Carol DUVAL-LEROY and her three sons. DUVAL-LEROY is well-known for its production of Champagne of character, its spirit of innovation through independence, its recognition by professionals and its family traditions.
Champagne grapes: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grape varieties selected only from villages classified Grand Cru and Premier Cru in the Grande Vallée de la Marne, Montagne de Reims and Côte des Blancs régions. The chalky soil location and micro-climate of this area produce champagnes of great finesse and elegance.
Traditional pressing. Only cuvees are retained. First fermentation in stainless steel vats. Second fermentation (prise de mousse) in bottle, stored deep in our cellars for 2-3 years.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Brut - White French Wine
Product of France
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
Chambord and Champagne, made for each other. Contains 2 units of alcohol per serve.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.