Duval-Leroy Fleur De Champagne Premier Cru NV 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£29.99 per 75cl
- Brands: Duval-Levroy
- Wine Styles: Champagne, Dry
- Countries: Champagne
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Champagne
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
White Champagne Blend
Elegant and well structured, it is veiled with fine, satiny bubbles. Bringing together a long, well balanced taste and cultivated, distinguished character, this Champagne is a harmonious prelude to a delicious meal.
Duval-Leroy is a family owned Champagne house created in 1859. In 1911 Raymond Duval-Leroy created the first Premier Cru Champagne and he named it "Fleur de Champagne" in homage to the finesse and the aroma of the Champagne, reminiscent of the vine blossom.
Yellow green colour, very fine and abundant bubbles with a persistent mousse. Aromas of white flowers, hawthorn and honeysuckle. Lively attack followed by silky and elegant balance. Delicat finish.
70% Chardonnay and 30% Pinot Noir all Premier Cru from Cote des Blancs, Valle de la Marne and Montagne de Reims.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glass bottle recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
Contains sulphites SO2 [E220]
Full Product Name:
White French Wine
Product of France
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
Chambord and Champagne, made for each other. Contains 2 units of alcohol per serve.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.