E45 Dermatological Cream 350g
Treatment for Dry Skin conditions including: Dry/ flaky skin, Eczema, Itchy skin, Dry psoriasis, Sunburn
What E45 Cream is used for: E45 cream has been clinically proven to treat and soothe dry, itching, flaking, chapped, rough and calloused skin, sunburn and detergent hands.
Its non-greasy emollient formulation leaves your skin soft, comfortable and relieved. E45 cream is also for more serious dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, ichthyosis and certain dry cases of psoriasis.
Treatment for Dry Skin Conditions.
Effective and pleasant to use, E45 Cream has been clinically proven to treat and soothe dry, itching, flaking, chapped, rough and calloused skin, sunburn and detergent hands. Its non-greasy emollient formulation is quickly absorbed by your skin, leaving it soft, comfortable and relieved.
E45 Cream is recommended for more serious dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, ichthyosis and certain dry cases of psoriasis.
E45 Cream can be used everyday by the whole family including babies.
Also available in 50g, 125g and 500g.
- Brands: E45
Preparation and Usage
Before You Use E45 Cream: E45 cream can be used everyday by the whole family, including infants over the age of 1 month. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Use this medicine only on your skin. Check that the tub seal is intact before first use then remove it.
How to Use E45 Cream: Apply to the affected skin 2 or 3 times daily. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Return To Address
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
Full Product Name:
Store below 25°C.
Possible Side Effects: Occasionally, allergic reaction may occur. If you suspect an allergic reaction or if anything unusual happens, stop using the product. If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed above. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: "http://www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard".
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
E45 Cream is a White Cream containing White Soft Paraffin 14.5% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin 12.6% w/w and Anhydrous Lanolin (Medilan®) 1% w/w as active ingredients and also Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Carbomer, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Purified Water
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Feb-2017 at 01:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.