E45 Itch Relief Cream 100g
Dual action treatment for itching & skin irritation caused by:
Dry skin conditions
Scaling skin conditions
What E45 Itch Relief Cream is used for:
E45 Itch Relief Cream contains an anti-itch ingredient, Lauromacrogols, which treats and soothes the itch caused by eczema, dermatitis, pruritus and other dry skin conditions. Formulated with Urea, a moisturiser found naturally within the skin, E45 Itch Relief Cream is non-greasy, moisturising and will soothe your skin and leave it feeling calm and comfortable.
"http://www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard". By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
- Brands: E45
Preparation and Usage
How to Use E45 Itch Relief Cream:
Apply to the affected skin 2 times daily. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Return To Address
(UK) PO Box 4044,
Tel: 0845 769 7079.
(ROI) Citywest Business Campus,
Tel: 01 661 7318.
Crookes Healthcare Ltd,
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
Full Product Name:
Itch Relief Cream
Store below 25°C
Before You Use E45 Itch Relief Cream:
Use this medicine only on your skin. For adults, the elderly, children and infants over the age of 1 month. Check that the tube seal is intact before first use, then remove it. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use on acutely red, oozed, infected or inflamed skin. Do not use on the breasts immediately prior to breastfeeding.
Possible Side Effects:
E45 Itch Relief Cream is usually well tolerated, however side effects may occur which can include a burning sensation, redness, itching or pus. May cause irritation if applied to broken or inflamed skin. If you suspect an allergic reaction or if anything unusual happens, stop using the product. If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed above.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
E45 Itch Relief Cream is a White Cream containing Lauromacrogols 3.0%w/w and Urea 5.0%w/w as active ingredients and also Dimeticone, Phenyl Dimeticone, Liquid Paraffin, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Palmitic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Glycerol, Polysorbate, Carbomer, Trometamol, Benzyl Alcohol, Purified Water
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Aug-2015 at 00:30. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.