East End Chick Peas In Salted Water 400g
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
East End Foods Plc,
East End House,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Chick Peas, Water, Salt, Ascorbic Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
Go Greek with these juicy, pan-fried or barbecued spice-crusted lamb steaks, served with crushed chickpeas and a tomato and mint salad.
Antipasti is a traditional selection of dishes served before the meal in Italy. Buon appetito! An exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
Pollock hasn’t always been a popular fish, but in fact I love using it with stronger flavours like this spice mix and it holds its flavour well. It is a great alternative to cod and haddock, as we know they are in short supply. By Sophie Michell The chickpeas add protein and complex carbohydrates and the butternut squash is full of beta carotene.
Beetroot is packed with vitamins and it makes the hummus turn bright pink giving it a real 'wow' factor. Encourage children to help by peeling and grating the beetroot, washing the vegetables and operating the food processor or blender with adult supervision.
Chickpeas are such a fantastic ingredient, they have a lovely nutty flavour and are a good source of zinc and protein - and used liberally in Indian cuisine.This recipe is a firm favourite and is really hearty - the perfect winter warmer.
2 hrs 10 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-Sep-2015 at 01:12. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.