Offer - Easy to Cook Beef Encroute w/Bluecheese&Balsmonions Waitrose 590g
3 days guaranteed *
£7.27 per kg
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date. Keep covered. Store at bottom of refrigerator. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 30 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place the pack onto a baking tray and place directly into a preheated oven on the middle shelf. Ensure the meat is thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Chefs Tip: Brush pastry with milk for a more golden finish.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled;
Tray - Metal - Check Local Recycling
Aberdeen Angus mince beef encroute with a blue cheese melt, balsamic onions and puff pastry
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Aberdeen Angus Beef (61%), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Red Onion, Stilton Cheese (Milk) (5%), Water, Palm Oil, Single Cream (Milk), Maize Starch, Muscovado Sugar, Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Dark Balsamic Vinegar (Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate, Preservative Potassium Metabisulphite), Salt, Black Pepper, Preservatives Sodium Sulphite, Potassium Sorbate, Yeast, Colour Carrot Extract, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Encroute|
|of which saturates||9.0g||14.9g|
|of which sugars||1.9g||3.1g|
|This pack contains 2 servings|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.