Easy to Cook Chicken stuffed with Bacon & a Cheese Crust Waitrose 290g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
£18.93 per kg
Succulent British chicken, topped with creamy mascarpone finished with zesty lemon golden breadcrumbs.
Crisp & Juicy in 30 Minutes
- Brands: Easy To Cook
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan Oven 180°C 30 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place tray directly on the middle oven shelf. Cook until golden brown.
Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Metal - Check Local Recycling
Allergy Other Text:
May also contain nuts, peanuts and sesame
Full Product Name:
Skinless chicken breast with bacon, topped with cream cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and mascarpone cheese finished with lemon zest and parsley breadcrumbs
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Warning: Filleting removes all major bones: small bones may remain.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Chicken Breast Fillet (68%), Cream Cheese (Milk), Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk), Pork, Sunflower Oil, Mascarphone Cheese (Milk), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Salt, Whipping Cream (Milk), Yeast, Lemon Zest, Parsley, Garlic Purée, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Preservatives Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate and Potassium Nitrate, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||5.0g||6.3g|
|of which sugars||0.4g||0.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.