Offer - Easy to Cook Cod Mornay Fish Cakes 315g
2 days guaranteed *
£13.30 per kg
Hand made Cod fish cakes with a creamy Cheddar cheese and lemon centre, coated in a bespoke Waitrose crisp breadcrumb.
Ready to melt in your mouth in 25 mins
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date. This product has been previously frozen under controlled conditions.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Oven cook - From Chilled. Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish.
Gas 6 1/2, 210°C, Fan 190°C 22-25 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place fish cakes on a preheated baking tray in centre of oven. Cook until golden brown. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
2 defrosted cod fish cakes with a creamy Cheddar cheese and lemon centre, in a breadcrumb coating
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
This product has been previously frozen under controlled conditions. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
WARNING: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Fish caught in the North East Atlantic
MSC - Certified Sustainable Seafood, MSC™, MSC-C-50038, This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well-managed and sustainable fishery, www.msc.org
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cod (Gadus Morhua) (Fish) (37%), Potato, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Onions, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Whole Milk, Cornflour, Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Lemon Juice, Semolina Wheat, Salt, Whipping Cream (Milk), Parsley, Rice Flour, Yeast, Lemon Zest, Cider Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Pepper, Butter (Milk), Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Fish Cake|
|of which saturates||1.3g||1.9g|
|of which sugars||2.3g||3.4g|
|This pack contains 2 servings|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.