Easy to Cook Lamb Rump with Mint & Balsamic Crust Waitrose 332g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £22.56
Crisp & Juicy in 30 mins.
Serving suggestion: Serve with baby courgettes and baby potatoes roasted in olive oil and mint, and a fresh green salad. A ripe Australian Cabernet makes a perfect accompaniment.
- Brands: Easy To Cook
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C, 20 - 25 mins
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film.
Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Ensure the surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked. Rest for 5 minutes before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Metal - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Lamb rumps in a crunchy mint and balsamic crust
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Per 100g Energy 1136kJ 273kcal
Half a pack as prepared provides Energy 1818kJ 436kcal 22%, Fat 27.7g 39%, Saturates 7.2g 36%, Sugars 1.8g 2%, Salt 1.12g 19% RI
RI = % of your daily reference intake.
Pack contains two servings.
This product has been previously frozen and defrosted under controlled conditions
Produced from New Zealand lamb
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Lamb (80%), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Mint Infused Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Parsley, Mint, Balsamic Vinegar (Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must, Antioxidant Sulphur Dioxide), Water, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Sugar, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Cider Vinegar, Yeast, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Caramel Syrup
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/2 pack|
|of which saturates||4.5g||7.2g|
|of which sugars||1.1g||1.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.